And here is my final project for my installation class ._. I named it:
The robot is taller then a person so I think its over 6 feet just sitting down. All the parts move, the head did move but I changed it after seeing the head moved too much for my liking. It’s made out of:
- wood (about 100 dollars worth/5 large sheets of wood)
- 60 dollars of heavy duty hinges (about 10 hinges)
- 200 dollars worth of paint (to be fair I was using some really expensive paint, if you want a paint that has a very thick heavy plastic finish, Duration works amazingly but it is about 70 dollars a bucket)
- 120 dollars of caulking ._. (I bought a case of caulking, it came with 12 tubes and I only used 6)
- It took about a week to build it.
So the project cost all together, over 500 dollars on the low end .__.
Holy fuck, I swear to god this better not get stolen like my other projects or I will lose my shit.
And I based the design off a bootleg gundam toy:
The Scaris Girls. I didn’t draw Rochelle’s skirt, I just googled the print of her dress because I’m lazy as hell :I